Thursday, February 21, 2013

Aftermath With the Owl

After calling people for 30 minutes someone finally answered the phone. The lady on the phone just said to let it go. I thought, how in the world do you let a great horned owl go?! Most people just think, duh, just let it fly away. Its not that simple if you know what I mean. Also, if we were to hurt it, my mom would go to jail which I don't want that to happen. You would think that the owl would attack us but no, not this one. This one just wanted to be pet behind the ears. So, what do we do with it? Well it turns out that my mom had the guts to pick it up... my mind was racing with thoughts on how my mom could get hurt from this animal. I mean really, just look at the talons on that thing!

My mom let him go into the field next to us. Just when we thought all was safe and back to normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment