Monday, February 18, 2013

What! An Owl?!

I went outside one morning, thinking about what I normally think about when walking outside. I was feeding the animals and the goats were swarming around me as usual. I went into the barn and almost wet my pants. To my surprise, there was a HUGE owl tearing off flesh from our rooster.

 We sat and gazed at each other until my heart started beating again. Then, I dashed inside and started at my mother for a couple seconds. I tried to blurt out the words from my mouth but I was busy catching up with my breath. I told my mom and we went back outside with out PJ's still on. The owl was still there, eating Mavis (our rooster). I slowly walked up to the owl and poked it with a stick, surprisingly, he did nothing but stare right into my eyes. Me and my mom did not know what to do with this owl. So, went went inside and started to call all these people. Finally a person answered and...

Can you guess how this story will end...?

No comments:

Post a Comment